Friday, June 18, 2010

Late Production Post

Date: 6/18/10
State of mind: Beat, but wanting to finish storyboards
Task at hand: Complete storyboards and look at treatment
On the horizon: Refine storyboards
What is working: Visualization of shots still!
What is not working: 8 and 9 hour drives -- also, my sister's wedding planner
Other thoughts: Got into North Carolina yesterday. Two days of 8 or 9 hour drives. Had to wake up bright and early today to put up a GIANT CANOPY (50 feet by 20 feet or so -- 20 feet high) for my sister's wedding at the wedding planner's house, and strung lights all around it, too. While driving stakes I got a rather broad blister ON MY RIGHT PALM! What luck! Have not tried drawing with it yet. Of a rather amusing note: the first thing the wedding planner said to me before even introducing herself was, "Are you shaving your beard for the wedding?" I just laughed!

1 comment:

  1. XD. Have a lot of fun Ben and yes, I know about 9 hour drives...not fun...but singing helps!

    ReplyDelete